The minimum qualification for admission to the B.Com. Course is Higher Secondary ( Commerce Group ) Certificate Examination or any equivalent examination recognized by the University of Karachi.
The Course is of 2-Years duration. The examination is taken in two parts.B.Com.Part-1 Examination comprising seven papers is to be taken at the end of 3rd year of study and B.Com.Part-11 comprising six papers is to be taken at the end of 4th year of study.
1. Islamic Education or
Ethical Behaviour ( for non Muslim students )
2. English ( Compulsory )
3. Pakistan Studies
4. Introduction to Business
5. Principals of Accounting
6. Statistics and Business Mathematics
7. Economic Analysis and Policy
1. Buisiness Communication
2. Buisiness Law
4. Economics of Pakistan
5. Advanced Accounting 6. Cost Accounting
7. Auditing and Income Tax / Computer Studies / Banking & Finance / Inssurance
8. Urdu / Sindhi / Social Science
Note : The above scheme of Courses of studies is subject to the amendments by the Board of Intermediate Education Karachi / University of Karachi.